Autore Topic: Tenta di impiccare il figlio per fare un dispetto al marito  (Letto 972 volte)

Online bluerosso

• WikiQM
  • Affezionato
  • ET SI OMNES EGO NON
Tenta di impiccare il figlio per fare un dispetto al marito
« il: Settembre 25, 2017, 17:16:20 pm »
http://nypost.com/2017/08/14/mom-threatens-to-hang-baby-because-husband-wouldnt-pick-up-the-phone/

An unhinged wife filmed herself hanging her 1-year-old son — all because her husband wouldn’t pick up the phone.

Nauremon Jampasert, 28, picked up her son, Theeradej Saisupan in their Bangkok apartment Friday afternoon with a black rope tied around his neck, The Sun reported.

She then tugged on the rope, swinging the tot in the air in front of her phone as he shrieked in pain before letting go and throwing the boy onto a bed.

“You see, Joe,” she said in front of the camera, according to The Sun. “You care about people a lot. This is your son. This is a rope.”

“Look at it,” she continued. “It’s not dead. I didn’t kill it yet. Look at it. I will take it [to] go to die somewhere. You have to wait to see me today.”

“If you don’t come back to take him you have to wait to see what happens today,” she concluded the sick video. “You don’t answer my phone, yeah.’’

Jampasert sent the disturbing video to her 32-year-old husband, Jakrit Saisupan, who passed it on to his sister and mother, according to the report. Saisupan’s family then posted the video online in a desperate plea for help, fearing that the boy could be harmed.

Police hurried to the home, where they arrested Nauremon and examined her young son, determining that he did not have any severe physical injuries, The Sun reported. He was expected to be taken to the hospital for observation.

Jampasert broke down in tears at a press conference the next day, saying that she was stressed because of low sales from her online shop, according to The Sun. She also feared that her husband was cheating because he was spending so much time at work.

“I’m hurting a lot,” she said. “The first thing I was thinking was that I wanted to kill myself. I did this to the baby because I wasn’t thinking, and I was emotional.”

In my heart I’m thinking my husband does not care about his son, does not care about his wife,” Jampasert added. “I took the baby and I wanted to do something to make my husband hurt. I took the video and sent to him.”

Though police interviewed the crazed mother, they later dismissed the incident as a “family disagreement” when the boy’s father said he didn’t want to pursue it any further.

We will not proceed with charges against the mother because if she goes to prison, who will take care of the child?’’ Lt. Col. Samat Gringaew told The Sun.

Social workers at first wanted to seize the young boy, but instead decided to speak with the family and determine whether it is safe for him to return home.

The case is eerily similar to an April incident, when a Thai dad livestreamed the moment he hanged his 11-month-old daughter before killing himself on Facebook.

Ancora una volta...il lato oscuro delle donne.
Non poi così differenti dagli uomini, come spesso ci viene propinato.

Da notare la decisione del padre di non procedere contro la moglie.....