Autore Topic: carino questo. SexMission  (Letto 1747 volte)

Offline Vargan

• Affezionato
carino questo. SexMission
« il: Luglio 17, 2010, 18:18:36 pm »

Sexmission (Polish: Seksmisja) is a 1984 cult Polish comedy science fiction action film. It also contains a hidden political-satire layer specific to the time and place of its original screening.Contents [hide]
1 Plot
2 Political and social satire
3 Reception
4 Cast
5 See also
6 References
7 External links

[edit]
Plot

The two protagonists, Max and Albert, played by Jerzy Stuhr and Olgierd Łukaszewicz, respectively, submit themselves in 1991 to the first human hibernation experiment. Instead of being awakened a few years later as planned, they wake up in the year 2044, in a post-nuclear world. By then, humans have retreated to underground living facilities, and, as a result of subjection to a specific kind of radiation, all males have died out. Women reproduce through parthenogenesis, living in an oppressive feminist society, where the apparatchiks teach that women suffered under males until males were removed from the world. Einstein was a woman, too.

The cold-shoulder treatment Max and Albert receive from the women, their character differences and specific realities of future life serve as background of many humorous encounters. The plot thickens when it turns out that the females have no interest in the rebirth of men, and that for the good of society, the two males are to be killed or 'naturalised', i.e. undergo a sex-change. While trying to break away, Max and Albert find out the impact of their masculinity on women. With one of the scientists on their side, the men choose freedom and prefer to escape and die outside. In doing so, they discover the truth: radiation was just a feminist lie to keep women underground, and begin thinking of bringing it back to "normal".
"Alla Superema Corte della Purezza di Genere: io sottoscritto nato uomo contro la mia volontà, chiedo che siano perdonate tutte le azioni da me commesse come uomo, perchè ho agito sotto l'influenza delle condizioni create dalla cultura patriarchica".

Offline Animus

• Veterano
    • uomini3000
Re: carino questo. SexMission
« Risposta #1 il: Luglio 18, 2010, 16:12:19 pm »
as a result of subjection to a specific kind of radiation, all males have died out.

Meno fantascienza di quanto si creda.
Qui stanno facendo le prove di laboratorio.

date le gravi implicazioni nella elaborazione genetica dei neonati maschi (mancanza del cromosoma X), molti di loro muoiono alla nascita e le femmine di solito sopravvivono ma con marcate deformazioni. Un altro esempio fornito dal dottor Busby: prima del 2003 i rapporti nelle nascite erano i seguenti: 1050 neonati maschi contro 1000 femmine. Nel 2005 invece sono nati solo 350 maschi, ovvero i maschi non sopravvivono.
http://www.comedonchisciotte.org/site/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7245
Ti sentirai più forte, un uomo vero, oh si , parlando della casa da comprare, eggià, e lei ti premierà, offrendosi con slancio.  L'avrai, l'avrai, con slancio e con amore … (Renato Zero)

Ha crocifissi falci in pugno e bla bla bla fratelli (Roberto Vecchioni)

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
  • Cosimo Tomaselli - Venezia
« Risposta #2 il: Luglio 19, 2010, 21:57:00 pm »
come è possibile, il film è del 1984 e lo scopriamo adesso???

B E L L I S S I M O  :fiocco:
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline nonmorto

• WikiQM
  • Affezionato
« Risposta #3 il: Luglio 21, 2010, 20:09:30 pm »
come è possibile, il film è del 1984 e lo scopriamo adesso???

B E L L I S S I M O  :fiocco:

Anche io l'ho scoperto da poco, era stato linkato in un altro thread sempre in questo forum.

Forse perché in Italia non è mai arrivato?

Non è una commedia, è un documentario  :D
« Ultima modifica: Luglio 21, 2010, 20:15:46 pm da nonmorto »